Soldiers on permissive TDY for home-finding purposes in conjunction with PCS must report to the HSO to receive a housing stamp and date on their DA 31 leave form on the first day permissive TDY starts. Soldiers who fail to do so will be charged regular leave by the finance office. Visit or call the HSO and allow our trained staff of professionals to assist you and your family with your off-post housing needs. Presently, there are no mobile home parks on the post and no government-owned or government-leased housing off post.

Relocation Realtor Fort Campbell
PCS to areas around Fort Campbell KY

Any questions about buying a home near post, please give Relocation Realtor Ron Dayley a call 931-249-6598.

Ron Dayley
Coldwell Banker – Conroy, Marable & Holleman
111 S. Riverside Dr.
Clarksville TN 37040
931-552-1700 office
931-249-6598 cell